IM-AIOExplained.blogspot.com:

Niche > Blog > Affiliate > Autoresponder > IM

Saturday, January 16, 2010

How to create your own Y! mail (Yahoo! mail) >>

.: Yahoo! mail, description from Wiki,

"Yahoo! Mail (shortened to Y! Mail) is a free web mail service provided by Yahoo!. It was inaugurated in 1997 and serves over 280 million users as of 2009.

Currently, Yahoo! offers two versions of Yahoo! Mail: an Outlook-like Ajax interface powered by Yahoo!'s Zimbra introduced in 2007, as well as the traditional static-web-page "Yahoo! Mail Classic," which continues the availability of the simpler 1997-2006 interface for the brand's considerable installed base of users. In early 2008, Yahoo! started offering unlimited mail storage even to its non-paying users, in response to heated competition in the free-web mail market segment."

Y! mail is one of my earliest web-based email since 1998. I have a lot of them, but I totally forgot all my passwords... (each email with different password - what am I thinking at that time??) What I love the most about Yahoo! mail is, it's classic interface and the ability to open my email in multiple tabs (unlike Gmail conversational view). Why classic? I love speed so much~~ ;-)



So here is how to create our own Yahoo! mail from Docstoc~~



How to create your own Yahoo! mail -


Need to know more?

IM-AIOExplained: "I love Yahoo! messenger's game and their  unlimited storage email space~~"

:.

    1 comment:

    1. Thank you for the information, I think this article is very useful for all who read it.
      .

      ReplyDelete

    Comments? Advice? Glad to hear your words, I appreciate it sooo much, Thank you. :-D