IM-AIOExplained.blogspot.com:

Niche > Blog > Affiliate > Autoresponder > IM

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

7 other email uses for an internet marketer >>


.: Is there really any other way to use my email account??

Email account, as a normal end user, were usually used for 2 basic purposes - writing and reading emails. We use it to reply our friend's email, read our weekly subscribed newsletter or maybe print out our flight itinerary. But as an internet marketer, email can serve us more purposes instead of writing and reading it.

Actually, I use more than one email myself. Each of my email is used for different purposes, mainly to simplify my everyday tasks and organize my stuff. Y! mail and Gmail is currently my preferred web-based email. And I would love to recommend you to do the same thing, as this really helps you a lot. So, what is the other uses of email that can benefits internet marketer like us? :-)


surprise (e)mail from MacBook
image credits to: lucac4

  • To differentiate our personal and business use
    • Although some might think that having too much email accounts can make you dizzy, by having different email for personal use and business use, it actually a life saver. We wouldn't want to accidentally emailed our boss or our colleagues about our horrible party last night, or sends our work report to our great grandfather, wouldn't we? Personal emails really won't mix well with our work.
  • As our freebies reservoir   ;-)
    • This is one of my preferred way how to use my multiple email accounts. Call it temptation or what, but I will definitely agree with you that free stuff is really good. Ebooks, audio transcripts, free videos, etc and all of this is worth to download and used in my online business. To avoid freebies from cluttering my other emails, I make one special account exclusively for this purpose.
  • Back up our documents and project draft (as our secondary storage)
    • Have you experienced your USB flash drive is full to fit in your latest documents, project drafts, ebooks, excels etc? Or sometimes you did lost your USB flash drive somewhere and that mini storage of yours contains your most-prized online documents? Now, by using your email unlimited space, your can back up your documents online, without any fear of losing it or even buy extra USB storage.
  • Means of communication between partners
    • As now both Y! mail and Gmail has their build-in instant messenging along with their email service, this allows us to work and exchange information right on the spot (without the need to open the software). This enables us to do multi-tasking and greatly saves our time.
  • Collect junk mails all in one place
    • Sign up for freebies from other internet sites means that you will definitely to receive more junk mails, contains more offer and and more freebies. This emails cannot be labelled as spam mail because we did choose to receive their emails in the first place. So, to make things organized, use one email account to purposely receives all of this junk mails. ;-)
  • For blog or site commentating
    • I myself admits that I love to read others blog, but I'm not into giving comments so much. Sometimes, where I find that I do have the answers for their problems or questions, I need to use my email before being able to give comments. Here, is our chance to expose our blogs or site. By giving out our email, usually, we can include the link back to our site (some sites or blogs prohibit this). So, our email is used when we want to give comments and also to promotes our internet site.
  • Online reminder or planner
    • Becoming an internet marketer is not an easy task. We need to prepare and makes plans ahead of time to get the first prospect and give the first exposure from others. While most of us use our personal computer or laptop at home (I mean using our own preferred software to jot down our future activities or ideas), we can use the online reminder/calendar from our email to records our plans. Instead of being 'stuck' with your home computer, now we can carry on our online business almost anywhere~~ ;-)

Hope this will help us to use our email and internet at it's full potential. Email benefits us in many ways, plus right now it is likely functions as the door to open more great and awesome opportunities and services in our internet marketing world~~

IM-AIOExplained: "Use any of them as you like it~~"   :-D

:.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Advice? Glad to hear your words, I appreciate it sooo much, Thank you. :-D