IM-AIOExplained.blogspot.com:

Niche > Blog > Affiliate > Autoresponder > IM

Saturday, January 30, 2010

How to Start My Internet Marketing Business?

.: Urmm... This question is tough~~ ;-P

Before we continue, Internet marketing and online business, do we really understands what both term means?

Internet marketing in other words means that efforts made to markets one products or services over the internet, while online business (electronic commerce) means doing business activities by using or utilizing information and communication technologies, ICT.

My way of saying these terms is, internet marketing is practically our way to attract traffic to our site so they use and buy our products or services, while online business is how we carry out our business activities using internet-related technology.

We create our online business, and we attract our prospects using internet marketing. Simple and sweet~ ;-)

From my observation and information gathered from a lot of downloading and reading pdfs, we can say that, to do online business, by using our blog as our platform, can be simplified into 5 grueling yet entertaining tasks~ ;-)
  1. Find our Niche
  2. Do SEO a little bit + Blog consistently
  3. Become an Affiliate
  4. Embed our Autoresponder
  5. Carry out Internet Marketing

While this not a definite way to do online business, (because it can be done in sooo many ways) but this 5 tasks is a sure method used by others to make profits from internet. I myself personally do not have my own stable online business, but I do have my niche sites ready, hehe ;-)

I am sure that from my 5 tasks above you can probably start searching your online quest right now because there is a lot of free information out there. Be prepared with your emails and instead of making and creating and writing plans, just take actions and you will get your results. Do not afraid of doing mistakes but be afraid of doing the same mistakes over and over again, okay?

Before I end my post, I just want to let you know that this blog in due time will guide you step by step in doing internet marketing for our online business - using free tools and widgets, getting more information from my recommended sources plus how to track and manage it. (This blog covers everything related to internet marketing) :-)


IM-AIOExplained: "This is it - the moment we choose to create our own path for our own future~"
Are you ready? ;-)

:.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Advice? Glad to hear your words, I appreciate it sooo much, Thank you. :-D